Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beautiful daughters.


Its been four years today since we said goodbye to our little girl.

I have been writing Flynn's rainbow story, her parting gift to us.

It's not finished yet, but I am forging ahead and one day it will be complete.

Today my heart overflows with gratitude and love for these two (not so little) girls. I am so blessed to have them in my life. 

And one day, seeing my three girls together will fill me with indescribable joy. Let's hope they don't fight too much! ;)


And thank you to my dear friend Lisa who took these photos of my girls and family last year. She remembers this day every year. Your card was so beautiful. X


3 comments:

make it perfect said...

they ARE beautiful girls...i can only imagine how beautiful charlotte would be if she was still here. xxx

Anonymous said...

I am shocking at dates Simone, but I think about Charlotte a lot.
She has the best family ever, and I can hardly wait to see you hold her in your arms, and she is reunited with your lovely family.
Your girls are gorgeous, same but different, and I love them, and you.
May isn't a good month for us, is it?
Love Lorraine.
xxx

Chelsea Parsons said...

aww look at those gorgeous girls. Love you Sim xxx