Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tattslotto is next!

You have to be in it to win it right!!
Well about six weeks ago, Lisa had tagged me in a competition I might be interested in entering. My family had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said money for a microdermabrasion. I had heard they were great for your skin and since I wasn't getting any younger, I was excited about being pampered. I ended up spending my birthday money on something else (no, not chocolate) and so hadn't had the pamper session.

The competition was an entry into a random draw to win a $100 gift voucher with Mary's Skin Care. I had heard about Mary through Lisa and she had been telling me how lovely Mary is and how great her service and products were.

So I 'liked' Mary's FB page and shared the competition entry on my own FB page and then promptly forgot about having entered. I never dreamed I would win!!

So when I got an email from Mary, saying I had WON, I was over the moon. I had been picked randomly through woobox, an on-line competition organiser and I couldn't be happier. I went to see Mary and not only did she give me an amazing microdermabrasion, but also a spa treatment on my face and some IPL treatment as well, so much more than the gift voucher was worth.

Since then I have been back twice for further ILP treatment which Mary has very generously done as part of the gift voucher still. I know - isn't she amazing!!

If you are thinking about pampering yourself then go see Mary. She is so lovely and genuine and her smile and treatment will brighten your day and give you such a boost. You won't regret it.

And yesterday, Mary announced another gift voucher giveaway via her FB page, this time for $150, so do what I did and and maybe you too will win.
OR I could just win again!! ;)


2 comments:

Lisa Helen said...

It's just getting annoying now how you keep winning these things ����

Kayla Christie said...

did you love it ? They are amazing aren't they! I remember when I training to do we were able to train on different people and they trained on us I had a year's worth of free treatments! so amazing! glad you enjoyed it.