Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to school 2011


Just the title of this post makes me laugh as I am quite aware of how far behind I am with my blogging, not to mention random thought that the hospital bag for the impending 'boy baby' birth has only 3 pairs of undies in it and that's as far as I've got.

I wouldn't mind not even posting about this, but no doubt the kids (which is the real reason why I blog my mundane life) will go 'hey Mum, what happened to 'back to school' 2011'.

SO kiddos, here are your 2011 'back to school pics'.

Random pic of the kitchen bench after making school lunches and no, I didn't have time to clean up before we went to school!!! I'm sure the kids would have wanted me to record this. ;)




Mum, the sun is in my eyes..........


And the nicest part of the first day back at school was when this happened..............

And I thought woohoo, no kids- until the thumpin and a-kickin in my belly reminded me that I wasn't totally alone - but I didn't mind.

5 comments:

The Kings said...

yay!! A post - doesn't matter how late it is - the kids will laugh at themselves when they see these pics in 20 years or so. Won't be long till that peace during the day is shattered with a bub :)

Cullis Family said...

Jonty looks so cute sleeping!!

Nettie's Blog said...

loving the back to school pics...but noticing the Toni G handmade tassie woods bread board ...i wonder how many families have one of his made with love bread boards in their kitchens... i know my girls and me do?

Becky said...

Did I see VEGEMITE?!? For breakfast? Poor, poor kids. ;) Kidding. Love the lunch boxes...wish they had those over here!

Watson said...

Great photos. Sara has got so tall. Enjoy the peace and quiet, before the new one arrives!