Friday, October 30, 2009

Dad's helper

On Wednesday I went to Kay's house in Burnie and had a scrumptious lunch with Jackie and Mel. We meet up once a month to catch up.

I nearly forgot to take some photos and as I remembered towards the end of the day, Mel said there was no way I was taking any photos as she was one day off her due date. Today she is one day over and no sign of the baby yet!

So instead, I have these random pics of Jonty out in the garden on Tuesday this week, helping Simon while the sun finally shows its face.





5 comments:

The Jacks said...

Jonty is sooooo cute!!!! He looks like Oliver in the second picture =)

The Kings said...

He is soooo cute - I LOVE that first pic - nice one Simon :)

Cullis Family said...

What a cute little helper!

Nettie's Blog said...

Are you feeding that boy steak and chips or roast dinners???? he is growing up too fast...but a very cute fast growing boy at that....

Penny B. said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!