Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little poet

Remember when I did a post on a poem Sarra wrote for Mother's Day? At the end of last term Sarra brought home all the work she had in her tub at school and sorting through it all we found an Easter poem she had written for me but had forgotten about. It is in the same format as the Mother's Day one and it cracked me up just as much.


Easter is a family time

A happy time

So many chocolates to eat

Tasty easter eggs

Exciting when Easter Bunny comes

Ready for Easter Bunny

I promise you we do teach the kids the TRUE meaning of Easter but obviously it got lost in translation. It doesn't help that I get just as excited as the kids when the Easter egg hunt is on.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

LOL That is cute - she did put that it is a family time and happy time :) I get just as excited about the chocolate too.