Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stuck in the mud


I said to the girls they could have a LITTLE ride on their bikes through the puddles. You would think I would have learned by now. And yes they did have their clothes on to start with.




Sorry Jacquie, here are the 10 things I love about Hallie. I will be thinking of you in Melbourne.

1. Her big soft beautiful brown eyes
2. The way she brushes your brow with her hand when you are sick
3. Her love of all things to do with Spiderman and Peter Parker
4. She has lovely skin with an all round hint of a tan
5. Her nimbleness and love of climbing, hence the nickname, 'monkey'
6. The way she takes getting sick in her stride and how brave she is on blood days
7. Her soft blonde curls
8. Her self-assuredness in her capabilities without a hint of arrogance
9. The way she always comes up to me and gives me cuddles for no reason
10. The cute little gap between her front teeth

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh you are a good Mum to let them do that!! Any signs of puddles and I am constantly reminding Harri to stay out of them! :)

Aimee said...

That is so funny! Bet you enjoyed cleaning up too:)
oh and I love Hallie's birthday photo's. What a gorgeous girl- the bright green icing and her choice of dinner-how cute!