Monday, April 21, 2008

Gappy Grin


I thought I had better record this riveting news today. Seeing as how we are keeping digital journals and Sarra would absolutely kill me if I had not recorded it............. today she lost her first FRONT tooth.

It happened at school "a couple of minutes after lunch". She is hoping the tooth fairy will bring her $20. I know, surely inflation has not gone up that much since I was visited by the tooth fairy. Her reasoning is because it's one of the BIG teeth. Gee I was thinking something like $2. Is that too stingy? What do other tooth fairies do in other households? I better confer with the tooth fairy about a price.

Oh and that thing on her forehead is a butterfly tattoo.

12 comments:

Carli said...

I hope the tooth fairy brings LOTS of money tonight Sara! With inflation I reckon the rate should be $5 by now!

Anonymous said...

$2 sounds good to me, otherwise by the time mine loose their teeth i'm going to go broke!

The Kings said...

Way to go Sarra! What a big girl. Our tooth fairy brings $2. I used to get 20 cents, so I'm thinking $2 is pretty generous! :)

Kate Jury said...

Our tooth fairy brings $2.00. although i must say the tooth fairy hasn't gone up since i was a kid....so maybe it is time to increase :)

make it perfect said...

wow, looks like $2 is the go! i have a lot to learn and think about before my tooth fairy days come! tell sarra i love her gappy grin - miss you guys xxx

Jess said...

actually i'm pretty sure that $20 is pretty decent from sarra (what with the price of stick on tattoo's these days) also i remember that it was a competition in class who got the highest amount from the toothfairy. One girl got $8.00!! And then there was my story that i put it in a glass of water with a note on the kitchen bench. I woke up the next morning and there wasn't any money. (Turns out Dad had thought it was just a glass of water and swallowed the water tooth and all)

Anonymous said...

So what did the fairy end up bringing?

Jess said...

a bonus sloppy kiss and 20c!!

The Kings said...

Jess - that is hilarious about your Dad!! Bet he didn't feel too good after realising what he drank.

Simone Triffitt said...

Thanks for all your comments. That is so like Dad Jessica! I decided on $5 for front teeth and $2 for other teeth.

Country/City Boy said...

I think all your guys comments are hilarious, especially Jessica's.

$5 is great, how many front teeth do we have? hehe

Tayla Joyce said...

Ha ha ha.
Yeah we get $2 still.
But dang I would say $20 is good.
Reckon my mum should do that.

My Dad has also drank my tooth. Wow, thats cool. Yeah he did the exact same as what Jess said.