Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yummy Risotto

Last night I went to a church cooking class. As you can see from my lemon tart, I need all the help I can get. It was a wonderful night. I am a bit of a socialite and I find it so therapeutic to get out by myself... no little munchkins tagging along (rare I know) and sit and relax and gasbag with friends.

Last night Toni was our guest chef and showed us how to do a lovely scrumptious risotto.

We sat around and talked and laughed. It is wonderful to just relax as usually, particularly with church friends, we are all so busy and when we see each other we are usually in the middle of doing something at church so it is lovely to spend some quality time doing stuff like this. It is also a great way to get to know people outside of the Sunday church environment.

No comments: