Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Primary Activity

On Saturday Hallie and Sarra had a Primary activity at church for Father's Day. They made these gorgeous ties out of a muslin fabric and they decorated them and put a bit of elastic at the top to go around their Dad's neck. An opening was left at the top which was filled with M&Ms and other little chocolates.

Sarra and Hallie were a bit sad that Simon would not be here for father's Day but I told them that when he got home on Wednesday night we could have our own little Father's Day celebration tea and they could give him his ties.

All the kids had a wonderful time and I heard that some of the Dads were sporting their ties the next day at church.

Emma, Louise, Mel and Jackie did an amazing job putting together this activity. Thankyou so much guys for all the hard work you do in Primary. I really appreciate it.
















2 comments:

The Kings said...

Hmmm - posted at 10.10am?? You didn't go to the gym either this morning??? Thought you were combatting? I knew you would miss me too much, and couldn't go without me ;)
Cute ideas with the ties!

Simone Triffitt said...

Ha - I did a double last night and did Combat after Pump.... GOTCHA!!