Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Off to the USA


This morning at 5.30am I dropped the Robins off at the airport as they began their five week adventure around the US of A. Allen is from America, Washington I think, and he has not been home for five years since just before him and Katherine were first married. They are picking up Jasmine and Xaviour in Melbourne and then leaving for San Francisco at 11 am. I hope the plane trip goes well and Katherine is not too uncomfortable in those squishy little economy seats being 27 weeks pregnant. An experience it will be.

They were very excited and I'm sure they will have a wonderful time catching up with Allen's kids and family and doing the usual sightseeing touristy thing. So because I have been up early I have done my blog and two loads of washing. It does not happen very often.


Bon Voyage guys!

No comments: