Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Daddy is home

This afternoon Simon came home from his Search and Rescue course. He is home for 4 days before heading back out there. He has brought home heaps of photos and even some footage of him in the Westpac police helicopter. Now I just have to work out how to upload video clips and I will be right.... HELP Lisa!!! I have taken the plunge and signed up to YouTube so it should only take me a few weeks to work out what I am doing... he,he. The kids were really pleased to see him and we had a special Father's Day dinner to welcome him back.

The first thing he asked me was if I had taped any of his shows - Top Gear. I have left him happily phased out in front of the box while I blog away.



1 comment:

The Kings said...

Awww - how cute. The kids look so happy to see Simon.