Thursday, August 16, 2007

Me and Lilly go to Oma's - Part Two


Hi again!

It's me Hallie!

Last Saturday, after Oma and Pop picked us up from Aunty Tammy's we drove all the way back to Ulverstone to their house. That afternoon Lilly and I played dress-ups and for tea we had chicken nuggets. Lilly and I slept in the same bed and I had a dream about Mummy playing basketball with our hoop at home.


On Sunday we went to Oma and Pop's church. Mummy asked me if I sat quietly and I said "of course". After lunch Oma took us to the rocket ship park for a play. Lilly and I slid down the big slide. Oma's sister, Aunty Willy came over too and we all went outside and blew bubbles. That night Oma read us some stories before bed and Lilly and I got to play with some fish toys and a frog in the bath.


On Monday we got to go to the beach. I threw rocks in the water and I saw a flood at the beach. I found some pretty shells but I left them at the beach because I found a "crabby" crab in one of them. After the beach we went to the train park. Lilly and I went on the swings and played on the pretend boat.


We watched Superman and Sponge Bob movies back at Oma's. I played outside on the skateboard. We played dress-ups again and I was a policeman. That night we had more stories and Pop gave us horsey rides before bed.


On Tuesday morning we had a picnic and then Oma met Daddy in the police car so he could bring us home. Aunty Tammy came out to our house to pick Lilly up. I was pooped but I had a wonderful time at Oma's. My favourite part of the holiday was playing at the rocket ship park.



























1 comment:

Simone Triffitt said...

Wow Hallie this sounds like a great holiday and you have done a wonderful job putting in your story.
Nan