Thursday, August 16, 2007

The answer to why our chooks are not laying eggs


I have figured out why our chooks are not laying eggs at present. They always stop for a period each year with the cold weather etc but this year their "non-laying" stretch has gone on for a noticeably longer period...................

It is Hallie's job to collect the eggs!!

Have a look at this photo....................

Question answered.............................

Spiderman has scared the chooks..... will they ever lay again??

Incidentally Hallie asked me the other day where babies come from. I naturally gave her the run-around and said, "eggs". She then thought about that for a minute and then informed me that once I ate all the chook eggs she had collected, I would have a baby in my tummy. Ahh out of the mouths of babes! I think I will stop eating eggs - just to be safe.... right?

No comments: